Monday, August 18, 2008

a·pair·i·tif

a·pé·ri·tif - n. a small drink of alcoholic liquor taken to stimulate the appetite before a meal.

a·pair·i·tif - n. a small blog of wine and food pairings read to stimulate the appetite before deciding on a meal.

I won't make any promises to the regularity of this, but as I open up new bottles of wine and decide on meals to eat with them, I'll share these adventures with you. What qualifications do I have? Probably the same as anyone else out there! I enjoy wine, I enjoy food, and I enjoy finding ways to enjoy wine and food together. This blog is all about learning new wines, learning new foods, and learning new ways to have simple meals at home that can turn every day into a special occasion.

So I hope you'll choose to embark on this adventure with me, and maybe we can learn a little from each other on the journey!

No comments: